Lake Forest, IL | Part-time
AS ACCOUNTING CLERK, YOU WILL BE WORKING DIRECTLY WITH THE DIRECTOR OF FINANCIAL OPERATIONS AS WELL AS OTHER KARAM TEAM MEMBERS. YOU WILL GAIN A CLOSE UNDERSTANDING ABOUT KARAM FOUNDATION’S WORK AND THE SYRIAN CRISIS, DEVELOP SKILLS IN FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT, AND ENJOY A COLLABORATIVE TEAMWORK CULTURE.
- Manage Karam finances including, but not limited to bookkeeping, updating spreadsheets, etc.
- Maintain accounting records
- Monitor office supplies and reorder as necessary
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Reconcile finance accounts
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Dependability, flexibility, and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Strong mathematical/finance skills
- Preferable: Prior bookkeeping accounting experience
20 hours per week.
Interested candidates should fill out the application form (see right) and email a resume/CV and cover letter to email@example.com.