Lake Forest, IL | Full-time
YOU will assist the Director of Development with fundraising and applying for grants, oversee Karam’s online donation platform and COMMUNICATE WITH donors. The Development Coordinator will also be responsible for managing campaigns and events.
- Research potential grant opportunities.
- Submit letters of interest, as well as full applications to corporate and institutional donors.
- Assist Director of Development with additional projects or applications.
- Manage Karam Foundation’s online donation platform in order to ensure correct categorization of all donations.
- Review mailed donati ons on a regular basis and organizing each donation.
- Send acknowledgements to individual donors.
- Communicating with participants, including conducting interviews.
- Creating individual, as well as group fundraising pages online.
- Assisting people with logistical planning.
- Serve on Organizational Growth, Advocacy and Communications committees.
- Other tasks as may be assigned by the Board of Directors, CEO, or Director of Operations
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 2-3 year experience in nonprofit development preferred
- An incredible passion for our mission
- Profound written and communication skills, articulate and persuasive
- Excited by the opportunity to help shape the future of Karam Foundation as a whole.
HOURS AND COMPENSATION:
40 hours per week.
Compensation based on experience.
Interested candidates should fill out the application form (see right) and email a resume/CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.