Lake Forest, IL | Part-time
AS PRODUCT MANAGER YOU WILL BE WORKING DIRECTLY WITH THE CREATIVE DESIGNER, SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER, AND DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS TO MANAGE KARAM'S 'SCENTS OF SYRIA' INITIATIVE AND OTHER ITEMS IN OUR STORE.
- Create & manage electronic inventory system
- Communicate directly with customers
- Coordinate events that are both local and not local, and maintain their product sales
- Fulfill product orders
- Purchase supplies for store
- Work directly with Creative Designer on creating new products
- Keep up with packaging and merchandise trends
- Communicate Karam's mission to customers and potential partners
- Work directly with Social Media Manager on product related social media content
- Outreach to local distributors to sell Karam products
- Prepare sales reports
Understand concept of brand consistency
- Organized, detail oriented, and creative
- Team player
- Able to work independently and take initiative
- Must be passionate about customer service
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be willing to go above and beyond to ensure the success of the Karam Souk
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (preferred)
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in sales and/or marketing
20 hours per week, with potential for full-time.
Interested candidates should fill out the application form (see right) and email a resume and CV.